Java Method not called by POST URL after Upgrade

Forums Maximo Java Method not called by POST URL after Upgrade

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    aquick1994
    Participant

Hello!

We are in the process of upgrading from 7.6.0.8 to 7.6.1.1. We currently use IBMs old eCommerce adapter and have been maintaining it through the years. With this upgrade, it seems the method to POST back to Maximo is not working anymore.

Previously, we use a FORM in a .jsp file to pass some hidden variables. The URL targeted would call a method in a Java Bean tied to the ecomm app.

This is the URL format originally used : maximo/us/?targetid=ecommadapt&event=rtnecomm&uisessionid=<UISESSIONID>&suppliedId=<supplierId>&.

When it gets to the POST in 7.6.1.1, it calls the URL but nothing else happens. We also leave the frame that the catalog was in.

To get it to kind of working, I removed the “targetid=ecommadapt” portion. I get the white screen, but when I click back in the browser it reloads the request and process as it should. This way, I do get an error in the log: “Debug :Control ‘null’ could not be found in order to process the ‘rtnecomm’ event. ::”

Was there a change in the this functionality with the upgrade or am I missing something?

Any help with the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to top