Unable to move asset whihc is at storeroom type location

Forums MxLoader Unable to move asset whihc is at storeroom type location

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

i am trying to update location on asset using mxloader, the error i am getting this below error.

the asset is at  a location and its type is STOREROOM and i am moving the asset to a OPERATING type location using mxloader.

Need help on this issue.

from MXLOADER log file:error trace is

020-12-18 10:42:43 [INFO]  Error message dialog

2020-12-18 10:42:43 [DEBUG] Error code        : 500 (500)

2020-12-18 10:42:43 [DEBUG] Error source      : DoHttpCall

2020-12-18 10:42:43 [DEBUG] Error description : Internal Server Error

<H1>Error Page Exception</H1>

<H4>SRVE0260E: The server cannot use the error page specified for your application to handle the Original Exception printed below.</H4>

<BR><H3>Original Exception: </H3>

<B>Error Message: </B>nested exception is: psdi.util.MXAccessException: BMXAA0019I – The To Site field is either read only or part of the primary key. You cannot edit this field.<BR>

<B>Error Code: </B>500<BR>

<B>Target Servlet: </B>MOSServiceServlet<BR>

<B>Error Stack: </B><BR>

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: nested exception is: psdi.util.MXAccessException: BMXAA0019I – The To Site field is either read only or part of the primary key. You cannot edit this field.

<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppDispatcherContext.sendError(WebAppDispatcherContext.java:633)

MaximoDev

You cannot move an asset out of a storeroom with a simple move. You need to issue the item from storeroom. If you login to Maximo and try to move any asset located in a storeroom using the Move/Modify action you will see that ‘To Location’ field is readonly.

MxLoader is just telling you it is not possible to do what you are trying to do.

Unfortunately, MxLoader does not provide a template for issuing assets from storeroom. You can try with MXINVISSUE object structure.

Thank you for the reply

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to top