Unable to retrieve column values from third object in path Issue

Forums MxLoader Unable to retrieve column values from third object in path Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lkl32_cu
    Participant

Using the 6.1 version of MxLoader I’m unable to retrieve the values from the object that is listed as the third object in an Object Structure under the Object Location Path.  For instance, in the MXCLASSIFICATION object structure the object CLASSSPECUSEWITH has an Object Location Path of CLASSSTRUCTURE/CLASSSPEC/CLASSSPECUSEWITH with a relationship of CLASSSPEC from the CLASSSPEC object.  I’m trying to return the CLASSSPECUSEWITH.SEQUENCE and CLASSSPECUSEWITH.USEINDESC values that I know are populated in the database.  They are not returned by MxLoader.  I also tried the MXL_CTRLGROUP object structure with the same results for the Object Location Path of CTRLGROUP/CTRLCONDITION/CTRLCONDPROP and the CTRLCONDPROP.PROPERTY and CTRLCONDPROP.PROPERTYVALUE columns.  I have used other means (web service) to retrieve the data from the Object Structure so the issue isn’t with the relationship.

DougW
    Participant

lkl32_cu,

I was able to obtain values for CTRLGROUP/CTRLCONDITION/CTRLCONDPROP

using CTRLCONDITION.CTRLCONDPROP.PROPERTY

and CTRLCONDITION.CTRLCONDPROP.PROPERTYVALUE columns

although I am not able to load values.   Hope this helps.

DougW

lkl32_cu
    Participant

DougW,

Thank you!  That did help tremendously using CLASSSPEC.CLASSSPECUSEWITH.SEQUENCE, CLASSSPEC.CLASSSPECUSEWITH.USEINDESC, and CLASSSPEC.CLASSSPECUSEWITH.CLASSSPECID I was able to retrieve the values we needed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to top