Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Simon Barnes
    Participant

    Problem solved

    So we ran the Create Custom Object Structures in MxLoader as normal.

    However integration objects were created as MXL-JOBPLAN rather than MXL_JOBPLAN, rather than tell us that the Object Structure didn’t exist we got the 500 Error – when we changed the A1 cell to use a dash instead of underscore – it loaded / queried fine.

    This didn’t happen on all objects and worked in DEV and TEST but PROD failed on some objects – Failure Codes, Asset Spares, Measurements, Job plans – for sure.

     

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Scroll to top