It’s all about Passion
I’m an IBM Maximo thought leader.
Since 2009 I’m helping medium-large clients to successfully implement EAM/ESM solutions.
I’ve been blogging for over a decade, and coding for twice that. I have developed MxLoader and other useful stuff for the Maximo technical community.
This is my online home. If you like my work:
|MaximoDev||My Blog is the result of years of effort in sharing Maximo tips and tricks I have learned on the field. It now has more 250 posts and is the most recognized source of independent information about IBM Maximo.|
|MxLoader||MxLoader is the de-facto standard tool for Maximo data loading. It brings together the power of the Maximo Integration Framework and the flexibility of Excel allowing to quickly manipulate and import data into any Maximo database.|
|Maximo Advanced Reports||Advanced BIRT reports developed for Maximo specialists and system administrators. Maximo health check, security groups overview, system configuration overview, etc.|
|WiFiEsp||Reference Arduino library for the ESP8266 IoT module.|
|ALA||Arduino Light Animation (ALA) is a library for Arduino boards to simplify the development of light animations using LEDs and LED strips.|
- Maximo List ArchiveIn the old days there was no blog on the internet and there was no IBM community to discuss Maximo technical and functional topics. All these LinkedIn communities and webinars were not available to learn and share. Few heroes were […]
- Uploading and downloading files with MxLoaderOne of the new features of MxLoader 7.2 (NextGen) is the capability to upload and download files from Maximo. Any text field can be exported to a file by simply prepending the attribute name with FILETXT: prefix. In this example, […]
- Why I hate automation script variables bindingThere are two approaches when dealing with Maximo automation scripts input and output variables. Using launch point variables – This method is described in the product’s knowledge center and allows to get/set values from/to the database specifying how to bind […]
- How to resend failed emailsSome Maximo implementations massively rely on email communications to notify users about important events like new tickets or assigned tasks. Sometimes outbound emails are also used to implement integration or notify external parties about relevant events. In such environments, it […]
- Automatically calculate Job Plan duration from TasksA small customization I have been recently asked for is to automatically calculate Job Plan duration from Tasks. This can be easily achieved with an automation script on the JOBTASK object. Open the Automation Scripts application and create the following […]
- MxLoader NextGen Beta available now!MxLoader NextGen Beta is now over and starting from MxLoader 7.1 all the NextGen features are now available in the official version. Refer to MxLoader main web page for download. MxLoader NextGen advantages are: Support for Maximo NextGen REST APIs […]