It’s all about Passion
I’m an IBM Maximo thought leader.
Since 2009 I’m helping medium-large clients to successfully implement EAM/ESM solutions.
I’ve been blogging for over a decade, and coding for twice that. I have developed MxLoader and other useful stuff for the Maximo technical community.
This is my online home. If you like my work:
|MaximoDev||My Blog is the result of years of effort in sharing Maximo tips and tricks I have learned on the field. It now has more 250 posts and is the most recognized source of independent information about IBM Maximo.|
|MxLoader||MxLoader is the de-facto standard tool for Maximo data loading. It brings together the power of the Maximo Integration Framework and the flexibility of Excel allowing to quickly manipulate and import data into any Maximo database.|
|Maximo Advanced Reports||Advanced BIRT reports developed for Maximo specialists and system administrators. Maximo health check, security groups overview, system configuration overview, etc.|
|WiFiEsp||Reference Arduino library for the ESP8266 IoT module.|
|ALA||Arduino Light Animation (ALA) is a library for Arduino boards to simplify the development of light animations using LEDs and LED strips.|
- Querying data with MxLoader using REST serviceMxLoader 7.1 and above supports the new Maximo JSON APIs that are available from Maximo 22.214.171.124. The REST APIs are based on the OSLC protocol so there are some changes you have to consider. The most important difference between OS […]
- Custom REST service with Automation ScriptThe REST APIs have a tight integration with the automation scripts. Automation scripts can be used to develop custom APIs. The following example call describes how automation scripts interact with REST APIs. You can also use automation scripts for implementing […]
- JavaDocs for Maximo 7.6For whatever reason IBM recently decided to remove the online version of Maximo JavaDocs from their website. At the moment they are only available as a downloadable zip file. I think this is not really useful because it is really […]
- Send Communication Template from scriptThis is a quite old topic that has been already addressed in many Maximo communities and blogs around. However, I have found none of them seems to handle it correctly. There are mainly several techniques of sending an email from […]
- Maximo List ArchiveIn the old days there was no blog on the internet and there was no IBM community to discuss Maximo technical and functional topics. All these LinkedIn communities and webinars were not available to learn and share. Few heroes were […]
- Uploading and downloading files with MxLoaderOne of the new features of MxLoader 7.2 (NextGen) is the capability to upload and download files from Maximo. Any text field can be exported to a file by simply prepending the attribute name with FILETXT: prefix. In this example, […]