It’s all about Passion
I’m an IBM Maximo thought leader.
Since 2009 I’m helping medium-large clients to successfully implement EAM/ESM solutions.
I’ve been blogging for over a decade, and coding for twice that. I have developed MxLoader and other useful stuff for the Maximo technical community.
This is my online home. If you like my work:
|MaximoDev||My Blog is the result of years of effort in sharing Maximo tips and tricks I have learned on the field. It now has more 250 posts and is the most recognized source of independent information about IBM Maximo.|
|MxLoader||MxLoader is the de-facto standard tool for Maximo data loading. It brings together the power of the Maximo Integration Framework and the flexibility of Excel allowing to quickly manipulate and import data into any Maximo database.|
|Maximo Advanced Reports||Advanced BIRT reports developed for Maximo specialists and system administrators. Maximo health check, security groups overview, system configuration overview, etc.|
|WiFiEsp||Reference Arduino library for the ESP8266 IoT module.|
|ALA||Arduino Light Animation (ALA) is a library for Arduino boards to simplify the development of light animations using LEDs and LED strips.|
- Scripting Best Practices for PerformanceThis post is a copy of a PDF file published by IBM. I’m republishing it here to make it more accessible. Scripting allows users to extend maximo business logic using Python/JS or for that matter any other JSR 223 compliant […]
- Set long description from automation scriptToday I have discovered a strange behavior when setting long descriptions from an automation script. You know that almost every DESCRIPTION field in Maximo has a corresponding “Long Description” field that is a CLOB attribute that can hold big amounts […]
- Budget Monitoring with MaximoThe Budget Monitoring application was introduced in May 2007 as part of the IBM Maximo 220.127.116.11 feature pack but its potential was largely underestimated by the user community. The application may seem complex and may be daunting at first, but […]
- MxLoader file is untrustedMicrosoft has recently added a security feature to protect unsafe content downloaded from the web to execute malicious code. If you have recently downloaded MxLoader from my web site you may have seen the error: Microsoft has blocked macros from […]
- Display custom message from automation scriptThere is a well known technique to display a custom error message from an automation script. It requires to create the custom message in the Messages dialog of Database Configuration application and then to trigger the display of it throwing […]
- SQL skillsOne of the first thing I always say to the new hires that are going to learn Maximo is how much important is to have a good knowledge of SQL language. It is really important to build application queries, Birt […]