It’s all about Passion
I’m an IBM Maximo thought leader.
Since 2009 I’m helping medium-large clients to successfully implement EAM/ESM solutions.
I’ve been blogging for over a decade, and coding for twice that. I have developed MxLoader and other useful stuff for the Maximo technical community.
This is my online home. If you like my work:
|MaximoDev||My Blog is the result of years of effort in sharing Maximo tips and tricks I have learned on the field. It now has more 250 posts and is the most recognized source of independent information about IBM Maximo.|
|MxLoader||MxLoader is the de-facto standard tool for Maximo data loading. It brings together the power of the Maximo Integration Framework and the flexibility of Excel allowing to quickly manipulate and import data into any Maximo database.|
|Maximo Advanced Reports||Advanced BIRT reports developed for Maximo specialists and system administrators. Maximo health check, security groups overview, system configuration overview, etc.|
|WiFiEsp||Reference Arduino library for the ESP8266 IoT module.|
|ALA||Arduino Light Animation (ALA) is a library for Arduino boards to simplify the development of light animations using LEDs and LED strips.|
- MxLoader registration Q&ADear MxLoader users, I have recently received a private message asking some clarifications about how the registration of MxLoader works. I have decided to reply publicly in this post to the questions. Does MxLoader registration process after adding the user […]
- DBC XML Format ReferenceThe DBC XML Format Technical Reference document disappeared from IBM website. You can download the document from this link. Thanks to Biplab Das Choudhury and Cezar Tipa.
- MxLoader Webinar Q&AIn this post I’m collecting the answer to the questions that we have received during the webinar of 18th of June 2021 about the release of MxLoader 8.1. Data Validation Validation process is important before upload. because many clients were […]
- Setting multiple fields as readonly with scriptSometimes you may need to allow some users to update only few fields. This may be hard to achieve using conditional UI and conditional expressions. In the following snippet I’m setting all fields as readonly except DESCRIPTION and STATUS if […]
- Strict validation of attachment typesAttachments types can be defined setting the system property mxe.doclink.doctypes.allowedFileExtensions but Maximo just checks the file extension. Implement a more strict file type scanning when you upload an attached document.
- Highlight table rows conditionallyHow to highlight high priority work orders in Work Order Tracking application.