It’s all about Passion
I’m an IBM Maximo thought leader.
Since 2009 I’m helping medium-large clients to successfully implement EAM/ESM solutions.
I’ve been blogging for over a decade, and coding for twice that. I have developed MxLoader and other useful stuff for the Maximo technical community.
This is my online home. If you like my work:
|MaximoDev||My Blog is the result of years of effort in sharing Maximo tips and tricks I have learned on the field. It now has more 250 posts and is the most recognized source of independent information about IBM Maximo.|
|MxLoader||MxLoader is the de-facto standard tool for Maximo data loading. It brings together the power of the Maximo Integration Framework and the flexibility of Excel allowing to quickly manipulate and import data into any Maximo database.|
|Maximo Advanced Reports||Advanced BIRT reports developed for Maximo specialists and system administrators. Maximo health check, security groups overview, system configuration overview, etc.|
|WiFiEsp||Reference Arduino library for the ESP8266 IoT module.|
|ALA||Arduino Light Animation (ALA) is a library for Arduino boards to simplify the development of light animations using LEDs and LED strips.|
- The importance of ‘sameas’ in Database ConfigurationAn often misused feature of Maximo Database Configuration is the ‘Same as Object’ and ‘Same as Attribute’ fields when defining custom database attributes. To understand how this works lets consider the ASSET.LOCATION attribute. As you can see from the screenshot […]
- How to set NULL values with MxLoaderA frequent question from people using MxLoader is how to clear the value of a field. For example, if asset 11230 has the serial number field set to a certain value and we want to blank it out, the following […]
- Attribute validation not triggered immediatelyHave you ever experienced a delay when entering data on a field and validation is triggered after several seconds? The asyncronous data validation has been introduced in Maximo 7.5 to improve responsiveness of the user interface. However there are some […]
- Route Workflow error in cloned applicationsMaximo Everyplace is the quick way-to-go to provide access to mobile devices for IBM Maximo. It is basically a slightly changed look and feel of the standard web interface with a dedicated start center that is automatically displayed when logging […]
- Reset all meter readingsOn a development/test environment today I had to reset all meter readings. Maximo is storing the last readings in a set of fields of the ASSETMETER table and the reading history in the METERREADING table. Here are the SQL statements […]
- Modify Asset’s condition code from Work OrderCondition codes are used in Maximo to define various physical states of a particular item. Once the condition code of an asset is set, it becomes readonly and can only be modified using the Move/Modify Asset menu option found in […]