It’s all about Passion
I’m an IBM Maximo thought leader.
Since 2009 I’m helping medium-large clients to successfully implement EAM/ESM solutions.
I’ve been blogging for over a decade, and coding for twice that. I have developed MxLoader and other useful stuff for the Maximo technical community.
This is my online home. If you like my work:
|MaximoDev||My Blog is the result of years of effort in sharing Maximo tips and tricks I have learned on the field. It now has more 250 posts and is the most recognized source of independent information about IBM Maximo.|
|MxLoader is the de-facto standard tool for Maximo data loading. It brings together the power of the Maximo Integration Framework and the flexibility of Excel allowing to quickly manipulate and import data into any Maximo database.||MxLoader|
|Maximo Advanced Reports||Advanced BIRT reports developed for Maximo specialists and system administrators. Maximo health check, security groups overview, system configuration overview, etc.|
|Reference Arduino library for the ESP8266 IoT module.||WiFiEsp|
More about me…
- Maximo 7.6 Scripting
- Maximo Scripting – MMI
- Maximo Scripting – The mbo.add() method
- Maximo Scripting – Validation of non-persistent MBOs
- Maximo Scripting – Cron Tasks
- Maximo Scripting – CanDelete/CanAdd Object Launch Point
- Maximo Scripting – Controlling Mbo duplicate
- Maximo Scripting – Before Save, After Save, After Commit