Maximo Audit Trail report provides complete log of all the changes made to audited objects and attributes in a specified time interval.
- Download MxDevReports.zip file and extract it in a folder of your choice.
- Open Administration > Report Administration application and create a new record.
- Enter the following information:
- Report file name: mxdev_audittrail.rptdesign
- Description: Audit Trail (MxDev)
- Application: CONFIGUR (Database Configuration)
- Save the record.
- Select Import Report action from the menu and import CONFIGUR/mxdev_audittrail.rptdesign file.
- Set the sequence and properties of parameters as follows
- startdate – Sequence: 1 – Lookup: datelookup
- enddate – Sequence: 2 – Lookup: datelookup
- lookbackdays – Sequence: 3 – Default: 30
- updatesonly – Sequence: 4 – Lookup: yornlookuplist – Default: N
- username – Sequence: 5
- Click on Generate Request Page and then on Preview to test the report.