Maximo Audit Trail report provides complete log of all the changes made to audited objects and attributes in a specified time interval.
- Download MxDevReports.zip file and extract it in a folder of your choice.
- Open Administration > Report Administration application and create a new record.
- Enter the following information:
- Report file name: mxdev_audittrail.rptdesign
- Description: Audit Trail (MxDev)
- Application: CONFIGUR (Database Configuration)
- Save the record.
- Select Import Report action from the menu and import CONFIGUR/mxdev_configuration.rptdesign file.
- Set the sequence of parameters as follows: startdate, enddate, lookbackdays, username.
- For the two date parameters enter ‘datelookup’ as Lookup Name.
- For the lookbackdays parameter enter ’30’ as default value.
- Click on Generate Request Page and then on Preview to test the report.