Maximo Configuration Overview report provides a detailed view of a Maximo configuration and customization.
It is useful both for documenting and existing Maximo environment and to quickly have an idea of a new system. It is also a great tool for estimating Maximo upgrades since it gathers information about database size and system configuration complexity.
- Download MxDevReports.zip file and extract it in a folder of your choice.
- Open Administration > Report Administration application and create a new record.
- Enter the following information:
- Report file name: mxdev_configuration.rptdesign
- Description: Configuration Overview (MxDev)
- Application: CONFIGUR (Database Configuration)
- Save the record.
- Select Import Report action from the menu and import CONFIGUR/mxdev_configuration.rptdesign file.
- Click on Generate Request Page and then on Preview to test the report.
The report has been tested on Maximo 7.5 and 7.6.