MxLoader NextGen Beta is now over and starting from MxLoader 7.1 all the NextGen features are now available in the official version.
Refer to MxLoader main web page for download.
MxLoader NextGen advantages are:
- Support for Maximo NextGen REST APIs
- Improved performance
- File download/upload capabilities
- Detailed results dialog
- Individual response codes for bulk updates
There are some important changes due to the new APIs:
- Supports Maximo releases starting with version 220.127.116.11
- The connection url is no longer http://[MXSERVER]/meaweb/os/ but http://[MXSERVER]/
- Available actions are now: Query, AddChange, Delete
- The where clause syntax for Query action is no longer SQL. Refer to official documentation.
- For AddChange and Delete actions, each synced object will report the result in a reserved column [RESULT]
- Child objects can now be accessed through database relationship without customizing integration Object Structures
- MxLoader is still free but requires a registration key to unlock all the features