I’m proud to announce the availability of the beta version of MxLoader based on the new IBM Maximo NextGen APIs. This is a major step to ensure a future-proof tool with better security, performance and reliability. I had to completely rewrite the Excel VBA code to support the new APIs and improve overall performances.
The advantages of the new version are:
- Improved performance
- File download/upload capabilities
- Detailed results dialog
- Individual response codes for bulk updates
There are some important changes due to the new APIs:
- Supports Maximo releases starting with version 18.104.22.168
- The connection url is no longer http://[MXSERVER]/meaweb/os/ but http://[MXSERVER]/
- Available actions are now: Query, AddChange, Delete
- The where clause syntax for Query action is no longer SQL. Refer to official documentation.
- For AddChange and Delete actions, each synced object will report the result in a reserved column [RESULT]
- Child objects can now be accessed through database relationship without customizing integration Object Structures
- MxLoader is still free but requires a registration key to unlock all the features
Please leave any comment or feedback in the post comments or in the MxLoader NextGen Beta forum.