MxLoader NextGen Beta is now over and starting from MxLoader 7.1 all the NextGen features are now available in the official version.
Refer to MxLoader main web page for download.
MxLoader NextGen advantages are:
- Support for Maximo NextGen REST APIs
- Improved performance
- File download/upload capabilities
- Detailed results dialog
- Individual response codes for bulk updates
There are some important changes due to the new APIs:
- Supports Maximo releases starting with version 188.8.131.52
- The connection url is no longer http://[MXSERVER]/meaweb/os/ but http://[MXSERVER]/
- Available actions are now: Query, AddChange, Delete
- The where clause syntax for Query action is no longer SQL. Refer to official documentation.
- For AddChange and Delete actions, each synced object will report the result in a reserved column [RESULT]
- Child objects can now be accessed through database relationship without customizing integration Object Structures
- MxLoader is still free but requires a registration key to unlock all the features
MxLoader NextGen Beta available now!
11 thoughts on “MxLoader NextGen Beta available now!”
WOW.. I love it.. Great work…..
When you say
“Child objects can now be accessed through database relationship without customizing integration Object Structures”
Is this referring to in the WHERE clause we can now reference child objects with conditions!!!!!!!!! If so this is AWESOME!!!!!!
getting an error Internal Server Error
Error 500: java.lang.NullPointerException
Check that Configuration Object Structure is defined
what would be issue while doing test connection getting this erro r, Any advice or solution please
I’m getting an error when testing connection.
“No credentials were available in the client certificate.”
What could be the issue. Can you please help.
you resolved this?
I am facing same issue.
Please give direction
In Mxloader, there are few scenarios where a (YES/NO) message is raised while trying to create a PM record.
In such cases, how can we suppress or handle the warning message to do our data load?
Because, right now the data load stops with this warning message.
Great Work performance is good. Working fine on Http But its not connecting on my Https-secured IP. Can anyone help?
I am trying to use this for a multi-tenant SaaS and I cannot connect to the server. I think it is because of the elements that are hard coded in creating the URL for the system.
The URL we use in Postman starts with:
This also works:
But the MX Loader will not work.
Great work, thank you!
I don’t see languaje options on Formatting, is that not supported anymore?
I get an error Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error 13: Type mismatch as soon as I start typing in my email in the About MxLoader box to register my registration key. I can see in the forum that several others have the same problem. Any fixes?
Which features need a registration key to unlock?
All features are available.
Registration will just remove the random warning dialog.