MxLoader 7.1 and above supports the new Maximo JSON APIs that are available from Maximo 188.8.131.52. The REST APIs are based on the OSLC protocol so there are some changes you have to consider. The most important difference between OS and REST service is the format of the where clause that can be set in cell D1 of MxLoader sheets.
While OS server accepts SQL syntax, the REST service follows the OSLC specifications. In this post I will describe the most important concept to write OSLC where clauses.
Supported operators are:
- = equal
- != not equal
- < less than
- > greater than
- <= less than or equal
- >= greater than or equal
Support for like is done using the = operator and providing a partial value with the ‘%’.
- locations beginning with ABC: location=”ABC%”
- locations ending with ABC: location=”%ABC”
- locations containing ABC: location=”%ABC%”
Support for IN will let you compare a value to a list and meet the condition when the value exists in the list.
- assets having the asset number 1001 or 1002: assetnum in [“1001″,”1002”]
A where clause can check a field for a value of null or if the field is not null.
- Description has null value: description!=”*”
- Description is not null: description=”*”
Dates are expressed in ISO 8601 format that is YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS-TZ
- Assets modified after a certain date: changedate>”2021-04-07T09:50:00-04:00″