If you use Maximo Everyplace on Android you may wish to look at this small native app that I have developed to overcome some minor limitations of the product.
This are the enhancement provided by this native mobile app:
- Free up screen space hiding browser’s address bar and notification bar
- Enable barcode scanning through the built-in camera
- Disable back button to avoid browser mess up
- Force user logout on exit
- Lock the display zoom
- Disable automatic screen orientation (auto, portrait, landscape)
- Enforce the correct browser’s settings needed to run Maximo Everyplace
Leave a comment here on ISM Library for feedback and suggestions.
Do you use Maximo Everyplace on Android?
One thought on “Do you use Maximo Everyplace on Android?”
The link is not working